- 4-minute walk from Aoimori Railway Asamushi Onsen Station
- 30 minutes by taxi from JR Shin-Aomori Station
- 45 minutes by taxi from Aomori Airport
- 15 minutes by car from Aomori Higashi Interchange
The Japanese style inn Tatsumikan is situated faces the sea, and consists of an historic main wooden building and a white resort-style annex. From rooms with an ocean view, you can see Yu no Shima island and enjoy beautiful twilight views of Mutsu Bay. There is a large public bath which is made of natural stones. There is also a small garden style open-air bath. In addition, Nebuta floats are displayed in the central courtyard from 8:00 p.m. for half an hour every evening (This is cancelled during winter and in bad weather.).
|Number of guests||Capacity||Single rooms||Twin rooms||Double rooms||Triple rooms||Suites||Japanese and western style rooms||Japanese- style rooms|
Support for convention organizers
- Application start date
- From 1year to one week prior to the day of use
- Available for use
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Application method
- By phone or fax
- Open throughout the year
|Conference room name||Area(m²)||Capacity||Usage fees (1 day)||Remarks|
|School arrangement||Theater arrangement|
|Matsu (pine)||-||70||40||15,000 yen||-|
|Take (bamboo)||-||60||40||10,000 yen||-|
|Ume (plum)||-||60||40||10,000 yen||-|
|Sakura (cherry blossom)||-||60||40||15,000 yen||-|
* Conference rooms can be used as one large hall (Usage fee is 50,000 yen per day).
* The fees are approximate measures of basic weekday (from 9:00 a.m.to 5:00 p.m.) usage fees.
|Incidental facilities||Open-air bath, garden style open-air bath, kiosk, table tennis table (free of charge)|
- Parking lot
- 60 cars
- Parking time
- 24 hours
- 281 Yamashita, Asamushi, Aomori-shi 039-3501
- Phone:017-752-2222 Fax:017-752-2143
- email: email@example.com