Aomori Public University
- 25 minutes by taxi from JR Aomori Station
- 35 minutes by taxi from JR Shin-Aomori Station
- 25 minutes by taxi from Aomori Airport
- 15 minutes by car from Aomori Chuo Interchange
Aomori Public University has a full array of equipment and facilities in its spacious campus. Its varied natural settings change their look from season to season. It is proud of its perfect location and its modern architecture that harmonizes with Mother Nature.
Support for convention organizers
- Application start date
- Reservations can be made from one year prior to the day of use.
- Available for use
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Application method
- Submit the prescribed application form to the administrative office of the University.
- Year-end and New Year holidays and other days designated by the University
|Conference room name||Area(m²)||Capacity||Usage fees (1 day)||Remarks|
|School arrangement||Theater arrangement|
|Auditorium||1,935.67 m²||-||768||39,750 yen||varies according to the days of the week and time periods|
|Exchange Hall||330 m²||300||-||17,070 yen|
|Incidental facilities||Restaurant (student cafeteria open only on weekdays), café ( “Ban” open only on weekdays), and dressing rooms|
|equipment||Acoustic and lighting systems, screens, projectors, hanging signboards, piano, raised platforms, etc.|
* Use fees are estimated basic ones for use on weekdays (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Equipment for persons with physical disabilities
- Slopes, elevators, and toilets
- Parking lot
- 400 passenger cars
- Parking time
- Available all day
- Parking fees
- Free of charge