- 20 minutes by taxi or 40 minutes by bus from JR Aomori Station
- 30 minutes by taxi from JR Shin-Aomori Station
- 20 minutes by taxi from Aomori Airport
- 10 minutes by car from Aomori Chuo Interchange
Support for convention organizers
- Application start date
- One year prior to the day of use
- Available for use
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Application method
- Apply for rental using the prescribed form.
- Year-end and New Year holidays
- Special note
- The University rents its facilities on Sundays and national holidays as well as during the summer and winter vacations unless doing so hinders its school schedules.
|Conference room name||Area(m²)||Capacity||Usage fees (1 day)||Remarks|
|School arrangement||Theater arrangement|
|Memorial Hall in Building 6||578.72 m²||-||522||4,000 yen/hour|
|New wing of the Library Audio-visual rooms||166.68 m²||-||121||1,100 yen/hour|
* The fees are approximate measures of basic weekday (from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) usage fees.
|equipment||Projectors, screens and pianos|
- Equipment for persons with physical disabilities
- Toilets, stairlift and elevators
- Parking lot
- Student parking lot: 270 cars
- Parking time
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Parking fees
- Free of charge