Aomori University of Health and Welfare
- 10-minute walk from Aoimori Railway Higashi Aomori Station or Koyanagi Station
- 20 minutes by taxi from JR Aomori Station
- 30 minutes by taxi from JR Shin-Aomori Station
- 30 minutes by taxi from Aomori Airport
- 15 minutes by car from Aomori Chuo Interchange
Aomori University of Health and Welfare opens facilities in its premises to the public for fees unless doing so hinders its educational and research activities. Lecture, conference, and other rooms can be used to hold lectures, academic meetings, international conferences, and other events.
Support for convention organizers
- Application period
- One year prior to the day of use
- Available for use
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Application method
- At the office or by fax
- Second Wednesday of each month
- Special note
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the audiovisual multifunctional hall.
|Conference room name||Area (m²)||Capacity||Usage fees||Remarks|
|May to October||November to April|
|4 hours or more||4 hours or less||4 hours or more||4 hours or less|
|Large lecture room in Building A||-||202||23,400yen||11,700yen||24,500yen||12,250yen|
|Large lecture room in Building A||-||132||9,720yen||4,860yen||10,580yen||5,290yen|
|Medium-sized lecture room in Building A||-||120||14,980yen||7,490yen||15,700yen||7,850yen|
|Lecture room in Building B||-||91||12,560yen||6,280yen||13,200yen||6,600yen|
|Medium-sized lecture room in Building C||-||88||8,240yen||4,120yen||8,960yen||4,480yen|
* In addition to the facilities listed above, various types of lecture rooms are available. Consult with the University according to the number of participants expected.
* For details of rental, see the University’s website.
|Incidental facilities||Exchange center (student cafeteria; in principle, weekdays only), the library annex, the gymnasium, and outdoor sports facilities|
|equipment||Acoustic, lighting, and other types of equipment|
- Equipment for persons with physical disabilities
- Toilets and elevators
- Parking lot
- Parking lots are available. (Please use public transport if possible as parking space is limited.)
- Parking time
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Parking fees
- Free of charge
- 58-1, Mase, Hamadate, Aomori-shi 030-8505
- Phone:017-765-2005 Fax:017-765-2188